BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Twitter Backgrounds »

Tigger

Tigger
The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers....

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Money stinks!!

Hello Everyone.....So still working like a dog to find a way to make money so I can pay my bills.  Still driving with a cracked windshield.   Still trying to get over a broken heart.  :(  We are talking, but things are still so complicated.....I don't know if we will be able to work it out or not.  I'm so sad today and I miss him sooooo much.  I want to say he is an #*@*& but I don't really feel that way.  I'm mad at him but at the same time I love him sooooooo much and I just can't imagine how I will live without him if it comes to that.  I'm going to scrape together all my coins and drive to Vegas tomorrow, so that Desi can spend 2 weeks with her dad, and I can take my sweet adopted daughter Taylor to the airport so she can go back to Colorado.  :(  But on the up side!!  NICK GOT A JOB!!!!!  So that should help the financial situation out alot!  I have applied at Convergys again....Bah Humbug! But ya gotta do what ya gotta do.  So, Happy 4th of July to all of you that I love and adore!! 

0 comments: