BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Twitter Backgrounds »

Tigger

Tigger
The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers....

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Fireworks, School, and Scholarships

Tonight there were some amazing fireworks here in little old Cedar City for the Summer Games. You could see them from my house! So Nick and Adriana (my favorite adopted daughter) and Desi went to the road that is in front of my house, and watched them. It was too dang cold out there for me, so I said forget it!
Life has been pretty stressful financially, so I have been busting my butt applying for scholarships to help out with school and other necessities. I am so sick of applying for these dumb things, but I figured they are worth a shot.
School is going great! I currently have a 4.0 and I made the President's List!! I am so cool! I am considering teaching abroad for my first couple of years somewhere in Europe so we will see how I feel about that! I picked up mine and Desi's applications for our passports and did some research on what countries hire educators from the United States. It will be at least a year before I can go, but I am looking into it!
That is all for tonight folks, I need help with this blogging business but Adriana is awesome!

-Terri Lynn

0 comments: