BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Twitter Backgrounds »

Tigger

Tigger
The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers....

Monday, June 20, 2011

Day from Hell!

Today has been a day from hell. It all started when my hot headed son thought it would be a good idea to punch my windshield and crack it, after hitting his head. The insurance company told me there was a $100 deductable to fix that and well, I do not have that kind of money cause I am out of work until school starts again. Then to add to that I have been dealing with grumpy and demanding kids all day, which obviously has not helped my day.
But despite all of that I did go to a movie with Desi, we saw Mr. Poppers Penguins which was really cute. Chris and Nick thought they were too good for that movie (lol) and went and saw Green Lantern, which they said was awesome! Then I went and picked up my friend Adriana and we ran to Wal-mart and did a little bit of retail therapy, and came back and watched a movie and ate burnt popcorn thanks to Nick (ha, ha).
Well I am done complaining about my day, until I write again...

-Terri Lynn

0 comments: