BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Twitter Backgrounds »

Tigger

Tigger
The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers....

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Life at Camp Homer

So this last week has been such a roller coaster.  I am missing my little girl soooo much!! She is with her daddy until July 14 and I am lost without her!  But I did get to bring my other little girl, Kalynn home with me.  She has kept me from going nuts! Christopher is staying with his dad for awhile to get some doctor and dentist appointments taken care of.   My adopted girls all abandoned me!! Adriana went to visit her family for the holiday, and Kimmie moved to St George!  And Paige went home to Toole, to work for the summer and while she was there she decided to stay!  Krista is too busy with math to come visit so she is only around randomly!  Kristen and Charlie spend a lot of time in Hurricane, because Charlie got a job in St. George, so they aren't around much anymore either.   Nicholas got a job and he works nights so I have to take him to work at 10:45pm and then pick him up the next morning at 7:30am.  I will be so glad when he gets his license!  As for me, I spend a lot of time sewing, writing in my journal, and reading my scriptures. I keep in contact with my missionary, Jordan who is in Knoxville, Tennesee and he is doing soooo great!  My son Jamey is in New York and he is being a wonderful father to my beautiful granddaughters, Eliana and Evangelina!  And last but not least, my son Jeremy lives in Vegas and works at Sams Club.  He is a wonderful son and I miss him so much that sometimes, if I let myself think too much, I cry like a baby!  I am blessed with such amazing children, adopted children and friends that I feel like the luckiest Momma in the world!  And I won't even go into my family members who are so supportive, and my best friends.  I am also missing my sweetheart.  He is taking some time to do some serious soul searching, and getting his life in order and because I love him so much, I am stepping back to give him the time he needs to accomplish this.  I feel like there is a hole in me, but I know that with faith, and patience we will be much happier and have a healthier relationship!  Of course, that is all according to the Lord's will.  I love all of you!  Take care!

0 comments: